Tuesday, May 25, 2010

California Dreaming


In early May, we took our first family vacation to Orange County, California for my brother-in-law's wedding. While in The O.C. I not only searched for landmarks from the former Fox series (where was The Bait Shop, anyway?), I actually relaxed-something I have not done completely in approximately nine months. We walked along the beach, ate delicious food, took naps, lounged by the pool, and sipped wine on the lanai while Caitlin napped. Even better, we brought along Grammy and G-Pop, who gladly stayed with Caitlin while Matt and I played. This allowed us to celebrate to the fullest, and celebrate we did. Despite all of the relaxation, I did not get very much sleep. Even though our trip was three weeks ago, I think I am still tired. Caitlin loved the California sunshine and was a wonderful travel companion. Sigh, I want to go back....




















No comments:

Post a Comment