Saturday, January 7, 2012

Introducing Claire







I'm back! Between work, the aches and pains of late pregnancy, exhaustion, some bed rest, the holidays, sleep deprivation, and oh yeah....giving birth and caring for a newborn, the blog slid way, way, way down on my list of priorities. Now that we are somewhat settled at home, I am finding more free moments to briefly share our new adventures. Hopefully I'll be back to writing long, incredibly witty and wise posts in the near future.


For now, I'm excited to introduce Claire Elizabeth. Little Claire was born on December 9th at 9:32 pm. She weighed 7lbs, 10oz and measured 21 inches long. Labor and delivery went exceptionally well-much, much quicker and less painful than the first time around. She is growing and thriving at home and we are enjoying getting to know our new munchkin. Caitlin has adjusted very well to being the big girl around the house. She loves patting Claire's head, "helping" Claire get dressed," and rocking Claire in her bouncy seat.


As for the blog, I am looking for a new title. Please feel free to share any suggestions, as my creativity is currently hibernating.


Enjoy some pictures of Sweet Claire!

No comments:

Post a Comment