Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Caitlin's Ramblings

Now that Caitlin is almost two and a half, she makes me laugh everyday with her random assortment of questions, observations, and opinions. I need to write them down so I will not forget this awesome stage. Here are some recent gems:

Caitlin: Mama, my heart feels good (said while holding her hand over her heart, a look of wide-eyed sincerity on her face).

Mama: Why does your heart feel good?

Caitlin (sighing): Because I love Beauty and The Beast.
(we've been watching this movie a little too often lately)

While watching a video of sharks swimming,
Caitlin: Look, Mama! Sharks! They have a tail, like me.

Mama: You have a tail?

Caitlin (shaking her head and laughing) Oh, no. I don't have a tail. I have a hiney butt.

While reading Eric Carle's My Very First Book of Numbers,
Caitlin: Nine cherries?!?! Holy shnikeys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment