Thursday, October 22, 2009

The adventures of blogging


As a new mom, I quickly learned to tackle new challenges, such as swaddling, breast pumping, and assembling incredibly complicated baby equipment (the Graco SnugRide car seat was next to impossible). For my next challenge, I decided to start a blog chronicling the adventures of my baby girl Caitlin, who joined our family on 8-23-09. Thus far, most of Caitlin's adventures consist of strolls around the block, trips to Roche Brothers, and pooping through the majority of her Carter's onesies. I am sure as she grows her adventures will become slightly more stimulating and enriching. As Caitlin grows, changes, and learns each day, I am also continuously growing and learning as a new momma. Case in point: I learned that all new, with-it moms start blogs, so I figured I would join them. Thus marks my first adventure in blogging. Will there be more where this came from? Well, I guess it all depends on how long Caitlin naps.

No comments:

Post a Comment