Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Exciting Announcment!

O.k. I know what you are thinking and the answer is, NO I AM NOT PREGNANT AGAIN! Ask me again in another one to two years, or better yet, just don't ask.

My exciting announcement is (cue the drumroll).....loyal readers (a.k.a. Mom) can now find more of Caitlin and Mama's adventures on Boston Babay Mama, a featured blog on Boston.com!

Please check out http://bostonbabymama.blogspot.com/

I submitted a revamped version of my homemade baby food post as a guest writer, which was posted today. This is the part I am really excited about....the woman who runs the site asked me to become a regular contributor! I look forward this new adventure in blogging, although I am sure that now I literally will never have time to brush my teeth again.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Becky!!! I really love reading your blog. And the Caitlin's bib on Boston Baby Mama is adorable ;). Love, Gretchen

    ReplyDelete